Welcome to Solid Route Accounting™ for QuickBooks®.
Solid Route Accounting™ is made up of 3 parts:
- Solid Fusion™, the link between the accounting system (e.g. QuickBooks®, SYSPRO, etc.).
- SolidRouteAccounting.com is the web management interface to configure and control your overall system.
Solid Sales Pro™ the mobile application installed on your Android or iOS mobile computer.
How to install Solid Fusion™ on your computer:
- Before you begin, please ensure that you have QuickBooks® running, with your company file open, logged in as admin and in single-user mode, if applicable
- Click on the link to download the Solid Fusion™ installer
- Please save the file to your local disk, e.g. into your My Documents folder
- Launch the installer and follow the prompts
Once the installation is complete, Solid Fusion™ will start and give you a Fusion Access Code
- Select and copy this code
- Now moving to SolidRouteAccounting.com, enter this access code on the Settings screen into the "Fusion Access Code" field and click [Save]
- Returning to Solid Fusion™, press the [Sync Now] button
QuickBooks® will pop up the Application Certificate window
- Select the option "Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running", and select the user that Solid Fusion™ will log in as if necessary. Then click on [Continue…]
QuickBooks® will then display an Access Confirmation window; click [Done] to continue
- Solid Fusion™ will now sync customer, product and pricing information with Solid Route Accounting™
How to install Solid Sales Pro™ onto your mobile computer:
To install Solid Sales Pro™ on your mobile device, please follow the steps outlined in the following Solid Know-How™ article: