Saves you Time
No need to phone your customer to get their order and enter it into your ERP system. Orders are entered automatically.
Avoid misunderstandings by allowing your customers to place precisely what they want.
Reduce staff overhead and training costs by allowing your customers to place orders directly.
Customers can avoid missed orders and place orders when it is suitable for them, even after hours.
Customers always know exactly what they’re ordering with an up-to-date product list and accurate pricing.
Easy to Use
With a few taps, customers can quickly place their orders.
Solid Order Entry™ seamlessly integrates with Solid Route Accounting™ and your ERP system, whether QuickBooks, Sage 100, Solid Business Central™ or SYSPRO.
- No setup fee
- Monthly Fee: $250 per month with the first 250 transactions free
- Fees per additional transaction: $0.95 per transaction
- Unlimited number of products
- Unlimited number of clients
Use Solid Order Entry™ with confidence. For over 35 years, Solid Innovation® is trusted for its business systems. Solid Route Accounting™ is used by distributors, mobile sales teams across the USA and Canada.
Quickly, accurately, and securely place orders to your supplier from the convenience of your favourite device with Solid Order Entry™
Solid Innovation’s Solid Route Entry™ helps businesses find solutions to these common problems:
- Eliminate the need to call clients to get their orders
- Save time, as orders are entered automatically
- It gives customers more control over placing orders
- Eliminate mistakes by letting clients fill out their own orders
- Eliminate staff overhead Reduce training/cut training costs
- Provide your customers with greater convenience by letting them place orders, even outside of regular hours
- Ensure 100% accuracy with order entry
- Easy for team members and customers to use
Discover how Solid Order Entry™ can help you hit your internal growth goals, how it positively impacts your bottom line, and how Solid Order Entry™ mobile point of sales delights clients while helping to solidify long, valuable professional relations.