Approved Products List (APL) will allow you to specify and "limit" the products being sold to a customer or group of customers. In addition to restricting the list of products sold, you may also allow or disallow a Mobile Unit Record to override an APL's item list.
For more information and pricing on this optionally licensed feature, please do not hesitate to contact a Solid Innovation Product Specialist.
Creating an Approved Product List
To create an APL, proceed as follows:
- Log in to SolidRouteAccounting.com.
- Navigate to the [Lists / Pricing & APL] menu.
- Click on [Create New] to add a new APL.
- Provide a descriptive name for this APL and click on [Next].
- On the Main tab
- Optionally enter a start and end date.
- Allowing a Sales Rep or Customer to override the APL will enable the user to add non-APL items to transactions in Solid Sales Pro™ or Solid Order Entry™.
- On the Customers tab, select whether the APL applies to All customers, selected Customer Groups or selected Customers.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Customer Groups or Customers applicable for this APL for the two latter options.
- Use the arrow buttons on the Item Groups tab to select which Item Groups are in this APL.
- On the Items tab, use the arrow buttons to select which Item Groups are in this APL.
- When done configuring the APL, click on [Save].