Welcome to Solid Route Accounting™ for QuickBooks® Online.
Solid Route Accounting™ for QuickBooks® Online is made up of 2 parts:
- SolidRouteAccounting.com is the web management interface to configure and control your overall system.
- Solid Sales Pro™ the mobile application installed on your Android or iOS mobile computer.
Connecting Solid Route Accounting™ to QuickBooks® Online
- Log in to SolidRouteAccounting.com using the [Sign in with Intuit] button
- From the Setup Instructions screen, click on the [Connect to QuickBooks®] button
- If not already logged in, log in to your Intuit account with your Intuit login credentials:
- Select the QuickBooks® company file you want to link to Solid Route Accounting™
- Click on the [Authorize] button to authorize the connection to Solid Route Accounting™
- The success screen is displayed
- Returning to SolidRouteAccounting.com and the Sync Now screen is displayed, which will now import customers, products and pricing from your QuickBooks® Online company file to Solid Route Accounting™.
How to install Solid Sales Pro™ onto your mobile computer:
To install Solid Sales Pro™ on your mobile device, please follow the steps outlined in the following Solid Know-How™ article: