The One-time Price Override feature allows system administrators to provide sales reps with a unique 10-digit code that will enable the sales rep to override prices in Solid Sales Pro™. For more information on this optionally licensed feature, please do not hesitate to contact a Solid Product Specialist or call 1-888-667-3769 ext 2.
Obtaining the One-time Price Override Code:
Log into SolidRouteAccounting.com:
- Select the Mobiles tab
- Open the Price Override Code screen
- To generate a new override code, click on the [Create New] button
- Select the mobile that this price override code should apply to
- Enter a reason for generating the override code
- Select the type of price overrides the sales rep is allowed to use:
- Invoice level discounts, up to the maximum allowed percentage
- Ability to edit prices
- Ability to edit suggested retail prices (SRP)
Note: these overrides will apply to the transaction on which the Price Override Code was entered and be reset to the mobile’s default values after the transaction is saved.
- Then click on [Generate]
- A 10-digit override code (XXXXX-XXXXX) is displayed at the top of the screen
Provide this code to the sales rep to allow them to override prices.
Entering the One-time Price Override Code in Solid Sales Pro™:
If this feature is enabled, Solid Sales Pro™ will display a [Override] button on the 1120 Set Bill Options and 1135 Item Details screens.
To enter and authenticate the one-time price override, tap on the [Override] button; this will load the 1121 Price Override Code screen. Enter the 10-digit code (XXXXX-XXXXX) and tap on [Save]. If the code is successfully authenticated, Solid Sales Pro™ will return to the previous screen with the authorized overrides enabled. If the code cannot be authenticated or was already used, Solid Sales Pro™ will display an error to the sales rep.
Note: the price override code can only be used on the day it was generated and only be used once.