The standard Solid Route Accounting™ license comes with two workstation licences. If you require more workstation licences, please contact Solid Client Services or call 1-888-667-3769 x2.
- Before installing or upgrading a network workstation, ensure that you have mapped a drive letter to the network drive where the Solid Route Accounting™ program is installed (e.g. S:\Si). For assistance with network drives and drive mapping, contact your network administrator or the Solid Client Services team.
- Using Windows Explorer or My Computer, select the server's mapped drive and folder where the Solid Route Accounting™ program has been installed.
- Open the Si\WorkStation folder and double click on SiClient.msi to begin the workstation installation procedure.
- Follow the prompts on the screen, clicking the button to continue.
- When presented with the Solid Route Accounting™ program license agreement, read through it and if you agree to the terms, click "I Agree" then click [Next] to continue.
On the Workstation ID screen, enter the appropriate workstation number when prompted. Workstation ID must be a value between 02 and 99 and must be unique across your network workstations.
NOTE: DO NOT assign the same Workstation ID number to two different workstations. If you're unsure, please get in touch with your network administrator or the Solid Technical Support team for assistance.
- On the Installed Products screen, click on the appropriate optional checkboxes relative to that workstation. By default, shortcuts to Solid Route Accounting™ (Solid Business Central™) will always be set up.
- When presented with the "Mapped Drive Source Path" screen, enter the mapped server network drive letter along with the "Workstation" subfolder of the Solid Route Accounting™ main program installation folder (e.g. S:\Si\Workstation) then click on [Next] to continue with the installation following the on-screen instructions. If you have correctly launched the Solid Workstation installer from a mapped drive letter, this should default correctly for you.
- When presented with the "Select Installation Folder" screen, enter the Destination Folder to install the workstation files. The default should be C:\Si. Click on the [Browse] button if it is necessary to change the destination folder, then click on [Next] to continue.
Now that the installation is complete, you will need to configure the workstation options, such as printers:
- Start Solid Business Central™
- Select [System / Configure / Workstation]
- Enter the appropriate options and press [Ctrl-End] to save your changes.
For information on licensing or assistance with the Installation / Upgrade procedures, please do not hesitate to contact our Solid Client Services team at 1-888-667-3769, then press 1, or contact a Solid Product Specialist.
NOTE: You must have a paid-up support agreement to receive assistance.