Solid Route Accounting™ offers ways to control customer routes, as well as the order of customer visitation. If there is a need to confirm that customers who have purchased no items were visited, this can best be accomplished by creating a 'No Sale' transaction.
This feature is part of the Extended or Enterprise Feature set of Solid Route Accounting™. Please get in touch with a Solid Product Specialist or call 1-888-667-3769 ext 2 for more information.
Solid Route Accounting™ comes preconfigured with a few standard reason codes that can be used on a No Sale transaction. However, you can easily add or edit reason codes for No Sales transactions from the web-based Management Console, SolidRouteAccounting.com.
To edit or add to this list:
- Log in to SolidRouteAccounting.com
- Navigate to the [Lists / Reason Code] menu
- From the Reason Code List screen, you can customize the reason codes applicable to your business.
- To create a new reason code, click on the [Create New] button, enter the reason and click on [Save]
- To edit or delete an existing reason, click on the reason and then use the [Edit] or [Delete] buttons
Each mobile can use configured to use No Sale transactions. To enable this feature for a particular mobile:
- Navigate to [Mobiles]
- Select the mobile to edit
- Click on [Edit]
- Enable the "Allow No Sale Transactions" checkbox
- Click on [Save]
Now synchronize the mobile for these new settings to take effect.
- No Sale transactions are visible in all reports
- No Sale transactions are not exported to the ERP system
Solid Sales Pro™
When a mobile is allowed to create No Sale transactions, the 1100 Create Transaction screen will have a [No Sale] button. Tapping this button will take you to the 1161 Reason Code screen where, the sales rep selects one of the predefined reasons.
Note: a No Sale transaction cannot have any item on it; as soon as you add an item to the transaction, the [No Sale] button changes to a [Save] button to save the transaction as usual.