Answer: Once customer Orders have been created, there are still various things that can be done with them before the product is delivered to the customer's site. Saved customer Orders can be Modified or Finalized, depending on what the situation calls for, and subject to the settings in the Management Console for this mobile.
Once a customer Order has been saved in Solid Sales Pro™, it can then be re-opened to be modified or finalized as an Invoice:
- From the 1110 Customer Lookup screen, select the same customer that the customer Order was initially created for.
- This screen will indicate how many open Orders are created for each customer
- Alternatively, you can use the drop-down box at the top of the screen to only show customers with orders
- After selecting the customer, the 1101 Order Selection screen allows you to:
- Create a new transaction
- Open an existing Order
- Tap to select the desired customer Order to open the 1100 Create Transaction screen
- To modify an Order, make the necessary changes, and tap [Save]
NOTE: items loaded from the original customer Order cannot be deleted. If an item is unwanted, change its quantity to 0 (zero).
- To finalize an Order, tap on the [Change] button and change the transaction type to Invoice. Then tap on [Ok] to return to the 1100 Create Transactions screen, and tap [Save] to save the transaction.