A new version with the same reliability
PRINCE ALBERT – NOVEMBER 16, 2009 – Solid today announced the beta release of Solid Route Accounting™ - Enterprise Edition™ version 10.0, which is now available to selected clients. The version 10.0 beta release includes a number of new standard features along with additional optional licensed features that extends the automated functionality of Enterprise Edition. The new features are as follows:
New Standard Features
- Linked Parts extended to the mobile system
- Ecology Charges
- Customer Sales2 report printed by Customer Route Group or Customer Price Group
- Printing the Inventory Valuation report by individual Cost Centers has been corrected.
- Picked Orders can now be printed using a mobile unit licensed for Delivery Confirmation
- Deleting a Customer record now automatically will delete the related EDI Setup record if it exists
New Optional Licensed Features
- Customer Route Sheets/History
- Direct Plus EDI enhancements to include Environmental Deposits and Ecology Charges
During the beta release period, a limited number of clients will be accepted into the Enterprise Edition Beta Program and offered the opportunity to experience the new Enterprise Edition features. Solid is accepting applications beginning today from current clients who are interested in joining the private Enterprise Edition Beta Program. For more information, contact Bryan Shier, Director of Client Services.
About Solid Innovation
Since 1986, Solid Innovation® has been a developer of route accounting software solutions for small to mid-sized mobile businesses. Solid combines superior management insight with industry expertise to deliver functional and flexible solutions that give clients the power to manage their business with confidence. Today, Solid offers a solid approach to route accounting with its Solid Route Accounting™ software solutions that support both Windows® Mobile and Palm OS Mobile operating systems. For more information about Solid, please visit www.solid-innovation.com.
# # #
Read the full press release here.