Solid Survey™ allows you define a number of customer survey questions which sales reps can complete during their visit to a customer.
For more information and pricing on this optionally licensed feature, please contact a Solid Product Specialist.
Solid Survey Configuration
Now log onto SolidRouteAccounting.com and navigate to the Settings tab:
To configure a survey, click on Survey:
- To create a new survey click on the [Create New] button.
- On the Survey – Create screen you can enter data about the survey:
- Enter a descriptive survey name.
- Enter a start and end date for the survey. The survey can be future dated, and a blank end date means the survey runs indefinitely.
Next indicate whether the survey should be completed before or after a mobile transaction.
'Before' means the survey question screen will be displayed before the 1100 Create Transaction screen; 'After' means after the transaction has been completed and optionally printed. If you would like to have a survey before and after a transaction, you can create two surveys.
- Select whether this survey is mandatory or not. If marked as mandatory the sales rep must complete the survey before moving to the next task.
- Auto Print indicated whether this survey will be printed at the end of the customer transaction.
- Click on [Next].
- Select the customers that this survey applies to. You can select a single customer, a route group, or all.
- Click on [Save].
- To create questions for this survey click on the [Create New] button:
- On the Survey Question – Create screen you can enter the question.
- Each question consists of 3 parts:
- The question
- The Answer Type: here you have option of selecting yes/no answers, date answers, drop-down list of options, whole numbers, decimal numbers, or any text.
Mandatory question indicator.
Note: all mandatory questions must be completed before the survey answers can be saved.
- Once you have complete all the information for this survey click on [Save].
- To modify an existing survey, click on the survey name, and then click on [Edit].
The last step is to enable all or individual mobiles for Solid Surveys™. To do this navigate to Handhelds screen, select the mobile and enable the "Can Create Surveys" option.
Solid Surveys on Solid Sales Pro™
Once you have syncronised your mobile with the latest survey questions, you can start creating surveys for the customers.
- If a survey is configured to be completed before a transaction, then after selecting a customer on the 1110 Customer Lookup screen, the sales rep is presented with the 2100 Survey List screen.
- If a survey is configured to be completed after a transaction, then after you saved a customer transaction and before the sync, the sales rep is taken to the 2100 Survey List screen.
- The 2100 Survey List screen displays all the surveys than are to be completed. If these are no mandatory you can press the [Skip All] button to move to the next task.
- To complete the various survey questions, just tap on [Continue], this will take you to the 2110 Survey Answer screen. Where the sales rep can capture the answers to the various questions.
- If the question is not mandatory you can tap the [Skip] button, and no answer will be recorded for this question.
- Tapping on the [Continue] button will record answer and move to the next question.
Reporting on Solid Surveys™
There are various ways to view the survey data:
- To view already collected surveys results, click on the Sales / Survey tab:
- To view a particular survey result click on the survey record in the list.
- You are also able to print or generate a PDF copy of a survey result.
- A Survey Report
- Navigate to Reports / Survey Report.
- Select a Survey to report on and click on [Run Report].