Solid Visual Analyst is a great tool for customizing reports to give accurate and specific desired information, by using the data from the Solid Route Accounting business system already installed! Aside from the product’s installation and specifying what parameters to report on, Solid Visual Analyst requires no additional data entry or information copying from the existing Solid Route Accounting business system. Simply specify what should be on the report, and a professional, detailed report will be made available for on-screen browsing, printing, or to be saved to a digital file format for emailing or archiving.
Solid Visual Analyst is a specially licensed feature that may require it to be added to the company’s currently licensed abilities. For information on whether your company is licensed to use Solid Visual Analyst, for further information on this product, or to inquire about adding this feature to your company’s current abilities, please contact a Solid Innovation Product Specialist who’ll be happy to further assist you. When ready, proceed with the following instruction to download and install Solid Visual Analyst.
Backup Before you Begin!
It’s sound business and computing practice to perform a FULL backup onto an external storage device, such as a USB memory stick, prior to beginning any installation or upgrade procedure.
- Exit from the Solid Route Accounting software components on all workstations.
- On the server PC, enter the main Solid Route Accounting software component and run through a full backup procedure.
Solid Visual Analyst Installation Instructions
- Click Here to download Solid Visual Analyst (46.2 MB)
When prompted by the internet browser what action should be taken, either select [Run] if available, or choose [Save] and save it onto the computer in a location that’s easy to find, such as the desktop. If [Save] was the option chosen, after the download completes, locate the ‘SiVA-Installer.msi’ program in the location saved to on this computer and double-click it to begin the installation wizard.
- On the ‘Welcome’ screen of the installer, choose [Next] to continue.
- If you agree to the licensing agreement, select the ‘I Agree’ radio button, and choose [Next] to continue.
- The location of the ‘Installation Folder’ should the same as where the Solid Route Accounting business system has been installed to, which is by default ‘C:\Si\’ on the server PC, or the mapped network drive for a workstation installation. Choose [Next] when ready to continue.
- Once the installation is complete, click on [Close] to exit the installer. A new ‘Si Visual Analyst’ icon should now be available on the desktop, and is also available by going to ‘START / All Programs / Si Visual Analyst’.
When starting Solid Visual Analyst, if asked for a User ID and Password, it's the same as that which is used to enter the main Solid Route Accounting software component. Once Solid Visual Analyst has started, all the available reports can be viewed by selecting ‘File / Open’.