microFlash 4te Printer
This an industrial grade mobile printer that prints on 4" paper and is optimized for use with all versions of Solid Route Accounting™. It is rugged, reliable, and field proven. It has a built in battery that will allow it to print several invoices on the same charge. Because printing uses a fair bit of power, mobile battery charging is recommended. Click here for the Datamax-O'Neil 4t Cigarette Adapter
This printer can also print your company logo at the top of the invoice and/or at the bottom, when used with compatible printing programs such as Solid Route Accounting™. You will also require the Datamax-O'Neil Data Cable to transfer data (i.e. images, logos, required firmware, etc.) from your PC to the printer.
- Bluetooth - for excellent connectivity to Bluetooth enabled mobile computers.
- Paper Capacity - sufficient paper capacity to print numerous invoices. Prints up to approx. 6,900" or 1,150 - 6" receipts.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Included with the printer:
- 1 roll of paper.
- 2 batteries.
- Brief instruction booklet.
For Datamax-O'Neil microFlash 4te printer specifications, click here.
For information regarding the warranty on this product, click here.
This mobile printer is approved for:
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Enterprise Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Infor FACTS Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Infor SX.enterprise Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ for QuickBooks®
- Solid Route Accounting™ - SDC Dynamic 3i Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - SYSPRO Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Cloud Edition running on Android
Do not order this for other Solid Route Accounting™ versions.