Apex 4 Printer
The Apex 4 is a light weight and compact 4" printer that prints a crisp, clean invoice at an affordable price to keep within today's tight budgets. The Apex 4 is an economical alternative to the heavyweight products that may be "over the top"; for your needs without compromising on quality and durability. Tough enough to handle the jolts and hits expected during a long and busy shift, the Apex 4 is also light enough to wear comfortably throughout the work day. With simple to use features and a long lasting high capacity lithium-Ion battery, the Apex 4 has all the features and functions needed to handle the expanding requirements of the route accounting industry
Because printing uses a fair bit of power, mobile battery charging is recommended. View the Apex Cigarette Adapter as an option for mobile battery charging.
- Bluetooth - for excellent connectivity to Bluetooth enabled mobile computers
- Paper Capacity - sufficient paper capacity to print numerous invoices. Prints up to approximately 986 - 6" long receipts
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Included with the printer:
- 1 roll of paper
- 1 battery
- 1 shoulder strap
- 1 AC adapter
For Datamax-O'Neil Apex 4 printer specifications, click here.
For information regarding the warranty on this product, click here.
Note: the Datamax-O'Neil Apex 4 printer is not compatible with the Janam XP30 handheld running Solid Sales Pro™.
This mobile printer is approved for:
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Enterprise Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Infor FACTS Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Infor SX.enterprise Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ for QuickBooks®
- Solid Route Accounting™ - SDC Dynamic 3i Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - SYSPRO Edition
- Solid Route Accounting™ - Cloud Edition running on Android
Do not order this for other Solid Route Accounting™ versions.