Software Returns & Refunds
We provide software refunds within 10 days as follows:
- If we have supplied custom programming as a part of this purchase, this will not be refunded, however, if there are defects to the programming, these will be promptly repaired.
- If we have supplied training or support as part of this purchase, refunds apply to the un-used portion of the training, support, or expenses as set out in our quotation.
- If we have incurred specific expenses with your approval, these expenses will not be refunded.
Hardware Returns & Refunds
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. To obtain a RMA number, email a Solid Support Specialist. Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- An RMA number is valid for 15 days.
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT BOX! The RMA number should be visible on the shipping label.
- Returns of print heads, bar code media, software or service contracts are not accepted.
- Misships must be claimed within 15 days of your Solid-Innovation.com invoice date.
- Product must be sent back to the customer in the following circumstances:
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA (Dead on Arrival) is tested as a full functioning product.
- If product is received over 15 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to as non-DOA.
- Customer is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items.
- These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers.
- Customer is responsible for costs incurred by Solid due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
- Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
- Product that is discontinued or obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for a return.
NON-DOA Returns Policy
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, i.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as the customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA number issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable as non-DOA.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Returns Policy
- Refer to manufacturer's warranties and returns policies, available on Solid-Innovation.com under the Policies section.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found fee charged to the customer.
For further information regarding product returns and return authorization, please contact us: +1-888-667-3769.